Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tell me about your school/college days: Call centre interview question



School days/ College Days
My school days were golden days of my life. I still remember my school friends. I can never forget those days when we used to hand around the malls and play games all the day. We used to bunk classes together and go for movies. We shared the same desk that was in a corner. We used to chat with each other while teachers were delivering lectures . We had a very fine tuning with each other. We ate together, Slept together, and studied together. Other students were jealous of us. There was a fat guy Rohan in our group. We used to call her fat man. And there was a girl who was pale. We used to call him Miss Pale. We used to tease our teachers and played pranks on them. Those were very beautiful days and I would cherish them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment