Monday, April 26, 2010

Selling a Pen in a Call Centre Interview

SELLING A PEN.
Good morning Sir/ madam.
My name is Amish Pak and I have come from Reynolds India Ltd. Can I just take 5 minutes of your precious time?
Customer: ok
Agent: Sir/ madam our company has launched a new pen with several attractive features. You may have seen different types of pen in the market. But the one I am going to show you is very unique. It is made using German ink fluid technology which never leaves smudges or marks papers and can be use to write on any kind of surface, be it rough pr smooth. It can also write upside down position with the use of push ink technology. It can easily fit in your pocket because of its sleek design. With so many features it just costs you Rs. 10.
Customer: But I already have so many pens.
Agent: I understand sir, but I am sure they would not have so many features. I assure you that this is the best deal you are getting and you will always like to have more such pens. It just costs Rs. 10 which is nugatory keeping in mid its features.
Customer: Ok…but
Agent: Don’t think too much sir. Ok I offer a rather better deal. If you buy two pen you would be getting one for free. It brings down cost of a single pen to just rs. 6.66. so, how many pens would you like to buy sir?
Customer: ok give me 6 such pens

No comments:

Post a Comment