Monday, April 26, 2010

Selling a Desktop/Laptop in a Call Centre Interview

SELLING A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP:
Good evening sir!
I am Mohan Sharma. How may I help you?
Customer: I am looking for a desktop.
Agent: fine sir. May I know your budget sir so tat I can show you the best fit product.
Customer: around 40-45 thousands.
Agent: pretty fine sir. Come with me please.
Here you see Hp desktop with 17’’ monitor which comes with 180 gb hard disk space, 1 gb ram. It has the latest Intel duo core processor. It also come s with 5 yrs on site warranty so whenever you have any problem just call us up and our executives would be there to fix the problem. All this comes for just Rs. 39900+ taxes.
Customer: But Sony is giving all the same features at a lower rate. Why do you have higher rates?
Agent: Sir, this depends on a lot of things. Let me tell you that they have 80 gb hard disk space and they don’t have Intel processor they have amd which is much cheaper. And don’t talk about after sale services. They are not in proper place. But I can assure you about our after sales services. You will have the best deal. Don’ worry about that sir.
Customer: everyone says that his product is better.
Agent: I understand sir you are absolutely right. But the decision is yours we can only present the facts to you.
Customer: everything is ok. But price is a little more.
Agent: ok, sir let me talk to my supervisor and see what can be done?
Ok sir you can get additional 5 % discount. Now this is a much better deal siur.
Customer: ok, pack that up my address is…… Thanks a lot.
Agent: your welcome sir. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment